- ADJUSTABLE: Features three-layer 100% cotton fabric with filter pocket (for optional filter). Soft and comfortable with a wire nose strap for a secure fit and adjustable ear straps.
- WASHABLE: Machine washable in an included cotton mesh laundry bag.
- CLAIM WITH YOUR NAME: Includes a white lining layer where your name can be written to keep track of your masks.
- ECO-CONSCIOUS: Reduces single-use waste caused by disposable single-use masks using sustainable fabric.
Care: Machine wash In cold with like colors in the mesh laundry bag included. Tumble dry low in the mesh laundry bag or better yet let air dry to conserve energy and prolong the life of your masks.
Material: Certified Organic Cotton ~ Stemming from safer & sustainable farming practices
Alternative To: Single-use paper masks.
Packaging: These masks come 100% package-free.
End of Life: These masks are 100% backyard compostable. Simply cut up into small pieces for better breakdown (make sure to cut up elastic to avoid danger to birds and other animals). They are also textile recyclable.
How To Use Mask
- Always clean hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer before putting on a mask.
- Place the mask over mouth and nose ensuring there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Try to avoid touching your face; if you do, wash hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Should mask become soiled or damp replace with a new one.
This product is not intended to be used by children under 3 years old and should be used under adult supervision. Small parts may present a choking hazard.